JCP

JCP

I was kindof surprised to see this slipcovered sofa on JCP’s website.  I think it’s safe to say that JCP is stepping up their game.

image

Looks pretty darn good , right?  And what about the price? $900.  You can’t beat that.  I’m not sure about the quality because the reviews are mixed , but if you have a room that you won’t be using much this sofa would probably be great. 

And look at this mercury lamp

image

At $65 it’s a fraction of the cost of this lamp from Pottery Barn.

image

As far as window treatments go , JCPenney has long been one of my main hardware resources.  It might surprise you that a designer would buy window treatment hardware from JCP.  When it comes to basic , no frills hardware at a low cost though , they can’t be beat.  One of my favorite rods is the Studio ceiling mount rod.  I love it because you can mount it to the ceiling or the wall.

image

The thin profile is perfect.  Here’s an example from a project that I did a couple of years ago.

CR 9

Hopefully Penney’s will continue to step it up in the future.  I’m liking this new branding direction.

Share this:

Disqus Comments