baby chase’s nursery

baby chase’s nursery

So many of you have been asking about my nursery design for baby Chase , and I finally have something to show you!!  Billy and I are so excited about getting this nursery started.  Chase Nursery copySo , this is my inspiration board.  Not everything shown on it will end up in the nursery , but I’m set on the overall look.  I’m about to make the crib purchase , and I’ve already purchased a vintage dresser that is very similar to the dresser on the board.  It needs a lot of tender love and care before it will look like the inspiration dresser though.  I’ve decided against the daybed and I’ll be using a glider instead.  It will give us a lot more room if we use a glider.  

I can’t wait to share more of the design process with you as I make my purchases.  Today I found this great lamp and shade at Target for only $26!!  That definitely beats the price of the Robert Abbey lamp on my inspiration board. 

2011-01-19_16-12-11_679And , you’ll never guess how much I paid for my dresser/changing table…thanks to my friend Dayka.  

Stay tuned for more on the nursery as the months tick on by. 

Share this:

Disqus Comments